After months of operating in machine-only mode, we’re ready to introduce limited menu, frozen only curbside pick-up. As of now, pick-up is available at our Stone Ridge and Hudson locations: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10am-2pm in Hudson, and 10am-2pm 7 days a week in Stone Ridge. Please bear with us as we work to refine our operations over the coming weeks. We appreciate any feedback you may have on how we can continue to evolve. For those of you inquiring about products such as bones and offal these past few months, this one’s for you!
To place an order, follow the steps below:
- Place an order right here on our website or by calling (845) 626-4444 between 9 am-5 pm daily
- You may select from our limited menu (link menu) of available frozen items
- At checkout or when speaking with service staff, you will be prompted to select a time slot for pick-up
- Pick-up slots are 15 minutes each, between 10am and 2pm
- When it’s time for you to pick up, pull into any of the parking spots in front of our store and call (845) 687-6281 to notify our staff that you have arrived
- Please stay in your car while our staff drops your order, packed in an insulated bag, on a designated table near our parking area that you will see upon arrival
- Our staff will wave a friendly hello and pop back inside, at which time you may take your order
- We will have hand sanitizer available to you at our pick-up table
Please note that our 20% freezer discount is no longer in effect. If you are planning to shop in-store for fresh product at time of pick-up, make sure to read and commit to our COVID shopping policy below.