Applestone Meat Company
ABOUT THIS JOB
- Type: Customer service
- Schedule: Full-time, Average 40 hour work week with 8 hour shifts, no overnights
- Location: Green Street, Hudson, NY
- 45% product discount for all employees
- 7 days of PTO after 3 months
- 5 annual paid holidays
- After 3 months full time, we pay 50% cost of company health insurance premium
- After 1 year full time, we pay 100% cost of company health insurance premium
- Communicate comprehensively with customers about our product
- Effectively embody the mission & values of our brand
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of storefront
- Perform sales tasks, such as receiving and processing orders
- Monitor and stock inventory of retail product and other supplies
- Place inventory requests as needed
- Process or direct customer service related requests
- Maintain quality control
- Perform duties efficiently and effectively
You’re gracious, communicative and service oriented. You’re comfortable with technology. You pay attention to details. Most importantly, you’re a friendly and respectful co-worker and representative of our company. Experience in customer service is great, but not necessary. We will train you if you’ve got the right spirit and work ethic.
You will be expected to share your work environment with meat and carcasses, so please do not be squeamish.
Full range of mobility required, as well as the ability to lift heavy items.
The onboarding training for this position will take place at our headquarters, in Stone Ridge. Applicants must be willing to travel to Stone Ridge for at least the first month of employment and thereafter as needed for additional training and company meetings.
Even after we love your resume and dig your interview, we always run potential employees through a trial period. We feel you out and you have an opportunity to determine whether you like the work. If you have a hunch that this might be for you, follow your curiosity!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org