The Applestone Meat Co.
ABOUT THIS JOB
- Type: Sanitation & Maintenance
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, Full-time, Average 40-hour work week, no overnights
- Location: Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY
- Salary: Starting at $15.00/hour
- 45% product discount
- 7 days of PTO after 3 months
- 5 annual paid holidays
- After 3 months full time, we pay 50% cost of company health insurance premium
- After 1 year full time, we pay 100% cost of company health insurance premium
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of dish pit
- Clean and sanitize spaces, tools and equipment used for productions
- Follow all regular maintenance protocols for all equipment
- Upkeep walls, floors, general environment
- Maintain parameter of building to sanitary standards
- Monitor and maintain trash volumes
- Perform uniform laundering duties
- Working tightly with production team to maintain cleanliness standards
Fast, fluid, with an eye for extreme detail. Self-motivated. Communicative. Punctual and reliable. Willing to train the right person and invest in your understanding of food safety systems.
You will be expected to share your work environment with meat and carcasses, so please do not be squeamish.
Full range of mobility required, including bending and crouching, as well as the ability to lift heavy items. Requires work in cold environments. Overtime is occasionally available.
Candidates who are approved during the interview process will be asked to come in for a 3-5 day paid trial.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Call 845-626-4444 for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org