Applestone Meat Company
ABOUT THIS JOB
Type: Sanitation & Maintenance
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Full-time, Average 40-hour work week, no overnights
Location: Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY
- 45% product discount for all employees
- 7 days of PTO after 3 months
- 5 annual paid holidays
- After 3 months full time, we pay 50% cost of company health insurance premium
- After 1 year full time, we pay 100% cost of company health insurance premium
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of dish pit
- Clean all tools and equipment used in production
- Follow all regular maintenance protocols for all equipment
- Upkeep walls, floors, general environment
- Maintain parameter of building to sanitary standards
- Monitor and maintain trash volumes
- Perform uniform laundering duties
- Working tightly with the production team to maintain cleanliness standards
You’re fast, you’re fluid, you have an eye for extreme detail. You can take direction, but you’re incredibly self-motivated. You work well under fire and you’re capable of meeting VERY high expectations of cleanliness. You’re punctual, reliable and understand the importance of your position. Looking for a long-term commitment from solid people. Willing to train the right person and invest in your understanding of food safety systems.
You will be expected to share your work environment with meat and carcasses, so please do not be squeamish.
Full range of mobility required, as well as the ability to lift heavy items. May require work in cold environments. Overtime is occasionally available.
Even after we love your resume and dig your interview, we always run potential employees through a trial period. We feel you out and you have an opportunity to determine whether you like the work. If you have a hunch that this might be for you, follow your curiosity!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com