ABOUT THIS JOB
- Type: Sanitation & Maintenance
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, Full-time, Average 40-hour work week, no overnights
- Location: Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY
- Salary: Starting at $15.00/hour
- 45% Employee Discount
- 7 days of PTO after 3 months
- 8 annual paid holidays
- Health insurance plans available
- After 3 months full-time, $200 contribution to health insurance premium
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of dish pit
- Clean and sanitize spaces, tools and equipment used for productions
- Follow all regular maintenance protocols for all equipment
- Upkeep walls, floors, general environment
- Maintain parameter of building to sanitary standards
- Monitor and maintain trash volumes
- Perform uniform laundering duties
- Working tightly with production team to maintain cleanliness standards
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Acute observational abilities
- Steady hand and attention to detail
- Solid, consistent work ethic
- Hygienic, aware of food safety and sanitation
- Equally motivated by working alone or within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- You will be expected to share your work environment with meat and carcasses, so you are not squeamish
- COVID-19: You practice social distancing in your personal life, you wear a face covering when in public places. You limit your traveling and visits to public places, to ensure a lower risk of exposure to COVID-19. You practice regular cleaning and sanitation of your hands and commonly touched surfaces.
Full range of mobility required, as well as the ability to lift heavy items. Must be able to work on your feet for long hours in cold environments. Dexterity, stamina and the ability to safely and efficiently utilize knives, other sharp tools and heavy machinery are all required.
Applestone requires employees to wear face coverings/masks at all times on Applestone property, excluding meal times.
All interviews will take place via video call. Candidates who are approved during the interview process will be asked to come in for a 3-5 day paid trial. Prior to the trial, candidates will be required to obtain a COVID-19 test and provide proof of a negative result.
Experience is preferred but is not necessary, we will invest in training the right person.
Please send an updated resume and cover letter to:
Call us at (845) 626-4444 for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org